Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Give me one reason to stay here, and I'll turn right back around.

These past few weeks have been quite an experience. Week after week busy busy, and still more to go! This weekend I have a concert for Choral Arts, next weekend is solo&ensemble, and the weekend after I'll be baby sitting for my voice teacher!

Since it's been so busy I've really had any time to myself. Also, it's winter, and winter sucks. My mood has just been down. I thrive on sunshine, and there's none. I've been looking and looking for something to be excited about, and I was about ready to give up. That's when I found it.

This so-called 'it' was just what I needed, and so unexpected. I never thought that this would be so exciting for me. but it really really is. It, is an acoustic project I'm working on with one, Alex Kristiansen. Alex is the son of my mother's best friend from high school. I grew closer to him over this past summer during a summer musical where I sang, and he played guitar.

Alex and I are currently working on covers, and intend on writing some originals in the upcoming weeks.



hooray.

No comments:

Post a Comment