Monday, February 15, 2010

I believe in a thing called love.


Valentines day was a success!


My day began when I woke up at 6:30a.m. I did not plan to wake up this early, it's a bad habit.

I decided I wanted to paint the windows on Brandons car. But how?! His car would probably be locked in the garage and I have no idea what the password could be! That's when I remembered he slept over at a mutual friends last night with all of our guy friends! The mission was on.

I drove my tired self to Walmart and purchased window paint in red and white. I also bought pink balloons and candy just in case his doors were unlocked. And I scurried my way to the scene of the crime.

When I got there all went very well. Nobody was awake( as expected. Those boys could sleep for days) and I decorated Brandons car like mad, and his doors were unlocked! Success. I also wrote a few messages on the cars of other friends, so they wouldn't feel left out.

Then I did laundry, and slept. I continued to get ready and go to Brandon's. He made me dinner and had the most darling set up at the table. We then exchanged gifts, and watched the move 9. Very good.


It was a lovely day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment