Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I want to wash my hands, my face, my hair with snow

SNOWDAY. Woot.

Today begins snowplocalypse 2010 and no better time for it. I've been feeling ill and stayed home yesterday. I also would have had rehearsal after school. Guess not!

Here's how my day began. I woke to my usual six a.m. Alarm and it wasn't three minutes before my mom informed me that I didn't have school. I didn't even have to check!

I checked my phone to see various s ow day and Twitter messages. Then I texted Brandon letting him know. He was very excited and ended with goodnight. Haha.

I then continued to lounge in bed, and to my surprise, spongebob squarepants was on the television. This may very well seem uneventful, but spongebob is one of my favorite past times. In third grade I went as his house for Halloween. In fourth grade I was convinced I would marry him. In fifth grade I entered the talent show with a spongebob skit and sang the 'fun' song. Meanwhile I had the entire spongebob bedroom set and multiple toys and gadgets. After elementary school I lost any time I had for television. So this morning has been fabulous.

By the way, spongebob is genius.

To follow my fabulous morning, i'll be spending snowpacalypse with my friends, and not going to school or rehearsal.

Happy snow day!

No comments:

Post a Comment