Monday, February 8, 2010

Let's start at the very begenning, a very good place to start.

My name is Hayley Lipke.
I am a 201 month old female. Which makes me a teenage girl, at the age of 16.
I hate saying I'm sixteen, because I hate the way people my age represent themselves.
I think being 24 will be excellent.

I often get emotions confused, such as Hungry and tired. whenever I'm about to go to sleep, I feel like I'm really hungry. I'll put something in the microwave, and it will still be there in the morning because I was tired and went to bed. I was never hungry.

I very often get boredom and loneliness confused. Whenever I have nothing to do, I feel so lonely, so I just sleep. Subconsciously I have involved myself in so many thing now, So I'm practically never home, but at least I don't feel bored/lonely. My life lately has consisted of the previous events. Two weekends ago, I auditioned for Six Flags entertainment, and last weekend I had Winter formal, which I attended with my friends and boyfriend, Brandon. Yesterday I had KIDS from Wisconsin Auditions, next weekend I have Federation competition, The weekend after Is my school musical, and after that is solo&ensemble. During the week my schedule includes rehearsal, Dance, and voice lessons with Ami, Tuesdays I have rehearsal, dance and Choral Arts Society, Wednesdays I have rehearsal, Thursdays I have rehearsal, and Voice lessons with Tammy, and Fridays begin my weekend with friends. Keep in mind I also Leave time for my friends, homework, and soon to incorporate a group of dancing for the the talent show. I do NOT like to be lonely.

I try my hardest to be a good person. I have never smoked a cigarette, cigar, weed, done any drugs, had even a sip of alcohol and I've never participated in sexual intercourse. I believe that all of those things can lead my life in a direction I don't want them to go, so why would i push myself away from my goals? I wouldn't.

I'm goal oriented, and I want to be a performer the rest of my life. I don't know what else to do.

Over all I really hate people, because they're so stupid. I don't know how you can know four foreign languages, and know 100 numbers of the square root of pie, and still not know that it bothers someone when act a certain way. I believe that people make up for lack of common sense with book smarts to make the illusion that they have intelligence. They don't. They just have knowledge.




mokay. I'm done for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment